www.carlsjrandhardeessurvey.com : Carl’s Jr is an American multinational fast food restaurant chain that operates from Franklin, Tennessee. The fast-food chain was founded in 1941 as Carl’s Drive-In Barbecue and it is currently operated by CKE restaurant holdings as franchise businesses across the continent. Carl’s Jr like many other fast-food chains and brands has launched a customer satisfaction survey by the name of United States Carl’s Jr customer satisfaction survey.
Interested Carl’s Jr customers can take part in this survey and win a free reward for taking the time to share their experiences at Carl’s Jr store. On taking the United States Carl’s Jr customer satisfaction survey, customers will get a validation code that can be used for availing a FREE SMALL DRINK, FREE SMALL HASH ROUNDS®, or FREE SMALL FRIES on purchasing regular menu items from the store. This survey is available at tellhappystar.com and if you want to participate in this survey and win a free drink or fries at Carl’s Jr participating stores you are at the right place. I’m going to tell you everything you need to know about the Carl’s Jr customer satisfaction survey. Let’s start by what the United States Carl’s Jr customer satisfaction survey is and how to take part in it.
|Survey Name||United States Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
|Survey Prize||A FREE SMALL DRINK, FREE SMALL HASH ROUNDS® or FREE SMALL FRIES
|Receipt Valid||7 Days
|Survey Valid||30 Days
What is Carl’s Jr customer satisfaction survey?
If you are a regular customer at Carl’s Jr store then there is very much chance you have got a receipt containing a survey invitation on the back of it. This survey invitation mentions the reward upon taking the survey as well as the website i.e www.tellhappystar.com, you can get either a small drink or small hash rounds or small fries for free whichever is mentioned on the receipt for taking the survey. After completing the survey you will receive a validation code that can be used on your next visit to participating Carl’s Jr restaurant. If you want to complete the Carl’s Jr customer satisfaction survey you will need a recent payment receipt from the store with a survey invitation code printed on the back of it. If you have your payment slip you can take the survey by following the steps mentioned by me ahead.
- Go to the official survey-taking website of Carl’s Jr at tellhappystar.com or https://www.carlsjrandhardeessurvey.com/.
- Now, enter the details mentioned on the receipt in the relevant field on the website such as store number, date, and time of store visit, and agree to be more than 18 years of age www.carlsjrandhardeessurvey.com.
- After entering all these details click on start and the Carl’s Jr customer satisfaction survey will begin.
- Answer all the questions asked in Carl’s Jr customer satisfaction survey and then submit the survey after entering your contact details and email address for receiving the validation code.
- The Carl’s Jr customer satisfaction survey questions will mostly be about the quality of service, portion of menu items, and staff behavior as well as store environment. You will be asked to rate the services available on a satisfaction basis.
Rules and requirements for taking the Carl’s Jr survey
If you want to participate in Carl’s Jr survey you have to follow certain terms and conditions to get the coupon code. These conditions regarding Carl’s Jr survey are mentioned below; have a look.
- You must be a legal American citizen with a valid Carl’s Jr receipt.
- The Carl’s Jr receipt is not older than 7 days and it is also non-transferable.
- After completing the survey, write the coupon code given on the screen to the blank space available on the receipt.
- Use the coupon code within 30 days of the date shown on the receipt else it will get expired.
- For taking the survey, you must have a basic understanding of English or Spanish
- This Carl’s Jr customer satisfaction survey is available only for customers who have completed 18 years of age.
- A single receipt can be used to avail of the offer only once in an offer period.
- For availing of the free offer, the receipt must be surrendered to the cashier present at the counter before ordering.
- You will need a proper internet-connected device with a stable internet connection for participating in Carl’s Jr customer satisfaction survey.
- The workers, promoters, their immediate family members, or any other person associated with Managing capacity in Carl’s Jr store isn’t eligible for taking the survey.
FAQs Of www.carlsjrandhardeessurvey.com
- Can I participate in Carl’s Jr customer satisfaction survey without buying anything from the store?
Ans: No, the Carl’s Jr customer satisfaction survey is aimed to improve customer experience visiting the store and if you don’t buy something from the store you will not be considered as a customer. In short, you must be a paid customer for receiving the receipt with a valid invitation code to participate in the survey.
- Is it compulsory to participate in Carl’s Jr customer satisfaction survey?
Ans: No, it is not necessary to participate in this survey of Carl’s Jr but the survey is quite easy to complete and gives a reward also. If you are not convinced with the rewards, you can still take the survey for the sake of improving your customer experience whenever you visit the store next time or you have any other suggestions to make.
- Where can I find the nearest Carl’s Jr restaurant in my locality?
Ans: Carl’s Jr is a multinational restaurant chain brand and you can get information about the nearest branch by visiting the website and clicking on the locations option. Alternatively, you can also click on the embedded link to reach the locations page.
That’s all for today on Carl’s Jr Customer Satisfaction survey, I have covered everything important related to the survey and store but if you have still any other questions related to it. You can write it in the comments section and I will answer them there only. Till then, stay safe.\
- Www Hardee’s Com Feedback Survey
- Hardee’s Corporate Office Phone
- Hardee’s Contact Number